The Russian Academy of Business
Singapore Business Federation
Media holding “ASMO-PRESS”,
International Assembly of Economic,
Scientific and Cultural Cooperation “Global World”
The Embassy of the Russian Federation in the Republic of Singapore
an international business conference:
«Russia – Singapore: New Prospects for Trade and Economic Cooperation»
April 11-12, 2006, Singapore
The conference is focused to strengthen economic and trade cooperation between Russia and Singapore. Its mission is to promote the development of contacts between government departments, administrations and business institutions of Russia and Singapore.
We see it as a matching event, contributing to exchange on business opportunities in Russia and Singapore, bringing together potential partners and clients, stimulating joint projects, finding practical solutions to the emerging problems. Federal and regional officials, administrative representatives from the main industrial regions of Russia and top managers, involved in economic, investment and trade relations with Asian Pacific Region, are invited to take part in the business conference.
- The two-day conference will be packed with many interesting features and presentations. The panel session will be dedicated to the following major relevant topics:
- Russia and Singapore - analysis of current economic situation. Tax and legal regulations. Business climate. Economic reforms. Investor outlook on the latest economic strategies.
- New opportunities of investment cooperation between Russia and Singapore. Lucrative trends and favorable economic sectors. Risks and advantages.
- Exclusive economic zones in Russia. Cooperation in the field of organization and expertise of EEZ. High technologies and science implementation projects in EEZ.
- Regional cooperation. Activization of business cooperation.
- Small and medium business. Experience and prospects.
Specially designed sector-specific sessions will offer an in-depth analysis of: Banking & Finance, Oil and Gas Industry, Metallurgy, Transport and Logistics, Manufacturing and Engineering, High Technologies, IT, Auto-commodities, Medical products and services, Food industry, Consumer goods, Tourism, etc.
Representatives of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Russian Federation, Department of Investment Policy and Investments of MEDT, Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs, Moscow Association of Entrepreneurs, Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Association of Russian Banks, Russia-ASEAN Cooperation Fund, “Opora Rossii” and many others are expected to join the Russian delegation.
The Singaporean delegation will be represented by The Economic Development Board, Singapore Business Federation, International Enterprise Singapore, the SPRING, A STAR (a government agency), SIAC (Singapore International Arbitration Center), Singapore International Chamber of Commerce, Singapore Manufactures’ Federation and many others.
The Conference offers a unique opportunity to meet your potential partners and clients at the same time and place – in the capital of South-Asian region. The Russian Academy of Business (RAB) and Singapore Business Federation (SBF) offer their assistance in arranging business contacts with institutions and companies in which the conference participants are interested. We will organize individual program involving visits, meetings and negotiations on participants’ request.